My client, one of the major investment banks in Hong Kong is looking for a VP, FICC Compliance for its FICC sales and trading business activities conducted from hong Kong.
- Provide regulatory advice to the sales and trading business units with primary responsibility for the FICC (Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities) Department
- Maintain and update all relevant compliance manuals, policies and procedures to ensure that they properly reflect applicable legal and regulatory requirements, best practices and Firm standards
- Provide compliance training to business units and infrastructure support functions
- Help manage contacts and relationships with regulators, ensuring that communications with regulators are open and constructive
- Degree holder with at least 6 years of relevant experience in financial institutions and/or regulatory authorities
- Strong financial services compliance or regulatory legal background
- Excellent knowledge of FICC products and related regulations.
- Prior experience in providing in-house compliance or regulatory legal coverage for securities sales and trading business is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
Please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at email@example.com for more information or apply for the job.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.