Trade Marketing Manager - Middle East
Our client: is a Multinational consumer goods company from the FMCG Industry.
The role: The Trade Marketing Manager is mainly responsible for driving the PLAN excellence Width, Depth & Efficiency measures for their respective brand/ channel. The TMM plays a key role within the Country Sales team, driving excellence in store (4P) execution across key customers/key accounts.
· Managing trade marketing activities within the allocated budget In-directly doing the marketing for the brands.
· Forecasting Demand Planning streams for upcoming months, in line with liquidation plans for each region/ channel
· Interact with key stakeholders
· FMCG Experience or similar consumer focused industries
· Possess good negotiation skills
· Needs to be energetic
· 5+ years' experience in related field