- Multinational Banking Client
- 12 Month Contract role (Projects lined up for next few years), extendable
- Immediate start available and preferred
- Salary can be negotiated
- Unfortunately, this role is unable to be offered to candidates that require an EP / company sponsorship at this time due to the immediate nature of the requirement.
· Work in collaboration with Project Managers, Business Analysts and Testing Team to understand requirements and agree on acceptance criterion. Plan, design and develop test script, take ownership of end to end testing delivery
· Test Planning & Analysis, solid understanding of Manual and Automated testing concepts
· Analysis test deliverable and document test scenario, test cases and test data for execution
· Detect, document and report bugs and errors encountered
· Ensure software solution meets business requirements
· Facilitate high quality software deliveries by applying business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and procedures.
· Document Test Strategy (functional and non-functional strategy), Closure reports and participate in project retrospection meetings.
· Manage senior stakeholder expectations, articulate project challenges and progress. Coordinate and monitor testing progression and prepare reports and communicate results and progress with project stakeholders
· Good understanding of agile processes, participate in backlog grooming sessions and daily sprint meetings
· Support cross-functional teams in integration test efforts, support user acceptance testing and sign offs.
· Create and maintain high quality documentation
· Effectively communicate status, issues, and risks in a precise and timely manner
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
· Experience managing testing deliverables & resources, design manual/automated test plans according to projects requirements
· Strong understanding of software quality best practices and processes. Experience with a broad range of testing practices
· Domain knowledge of front-office trading - pricing and execution platforms for Derivatives products - FX Options, Rates and Commodities
· Deep understanding of front-office trading functionality - trade lifecycle, trade booking models, trade pricing execution workflows, trade reporting and new product onboarding.
· Back-office and Middle-office experience will be a plus
· Extensive experience with test automation tools and frameworks - Cucumber for Java, Selenium
- Knowledge of REST and SOAP based web services standards, messaging models. Strong understanding of and experience with JSON, XML, HTTP. Experienced in API testing.
· Strong proficiency in collaboration tools like Atlassian Confluence, JIRA and Microsoft Office suite.
· Programming experience in Java, experience in other programming languages will be good to have
· Demonstrated ability to solve complex software development/design issues using clean, coherent code following established coding guidelines
· Extensive experience with test automation tools and frameworks - Cucumber for Java, Selenium, Apache JMeter, Soap UI
· Experience in Agile tools like Confluence / JIRA
· Hands-on experience in automation scripting will be highly regarded
· Strong experience in SQL, Unix scripting, Git
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced and challenging environment
Preferred Domain Knowledge
· Must have at least 12 years of hands on experience working as Tester and 6 to 8 years as Automation tester / lead role.
· Should have proficient in the knowledge of Risk space or any Banking knowledge around Risk (Both UI and non-UI based application)
Other Preferred Skills
· Good understanding of build automation tools - Maven 3, Gradle, experienced in setting up CICD pipelines in Jenkins
· Experience in Performance Testing tools
· Experience with various messaging middleware technologies - Apache ActiveMQ, Apache Kafka, IBM MQ, TIBCO EMS
· Good understanding of distributed computing, exposure to Spark and Hadoop ecosystem
· Experience with log, metrics aggregation and analytics toolkits - ELK stack
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R21102435
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.