My client, an expanding Chinese corporate bank is looking for a Technology Risk Manager to join the team.
- Maintain and enhance the technology risk management policies, control frameworks and cyber resilience strategy
- Ensure cyber and technology risk controls are properly designed and implemented
- Conduct periodic reviews and assessments of technology risk areas in the bank
- Degree holder with at least 3 years of experience in banking or Big 4 experience in IT Audit or Technology Risk Management
- Good knowledge of HKMA regulations and guidelines on Technology Risk Management
- Professional certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC, or CPA are preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
Please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or apply for the job.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.