Argyll Scott is partnering with a life insurance group to look for a high calibre technology operations controls director.
- Drive the regional controls monitoring and remediation program
- Define, measure and monitor KRIs
- Guide regional working remediation activities
- Work with senior leadership team to set risk culture, liaise with IT and operations in mitigating risk
- Participate in the documentation of key risks and controls;
- Drive effective usage of governance risk tool;
- Ensure quality of deliverables and effectiveness of program
- Advise teams engaged in remediation work
- University graduate with minimum 10 years solid experience in operations and controls. Candidates with Technology Risk and Advisory consulting background will be considered
- Ability to take high level guidance and translate into concrete plans and activities;
- Strong stakeholder management skills; able to effectively articulate risks and need for action through strong verbal and written communication;
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to influence senior leaders and inspire and train more junior team members;
- Deep understanding of technology and operations and how risks can impact the business
Please apply directly or email Karen Yung at kyung <@> argyllscott.com.hk for the opportunity.