Argyll Scott is working with an international agricultural company in Thailand to find the Enterprise Architect position.
As the Enterprise Architect, you need to be able to provide oversight of technical architecture of the backbone operating system including, IT Infrastructure, ERP, CRM and Internal application. Your mission is to work closely with the Head of Business Technology to consult and lead the digital migration project (cloud-based system)
- Provide strategic direction and guidance to the organization in technology and digitalization roadmap
- Evaluate the internal application, ERP and CRM performance to optimize the system efficiency and provide recommendation for further enhancement projects
- Develop and design the system architecture and Integrations solution, Platform, Application & Software, Security and Compliance, DevOps/ DevSecOps approach, etc to the business
- Develop the IT standardization to the organization from the enterprise perspective
- At least 10 year's working experience with the global organization in the enterprise level as Enterprise Architect.
- Strong technical skills and good understanding in wide range of technology including IT Infrastructure, IT Application, ERP, CRM, etc
- Experience in system migration project in the enterprise level (cloud environment)
- Ability to provide recommendation to the business to organize the complexed technology solution from identify the deliverable, design project roadmap, set up timeline, operational processes and budget
- Experience in manufacturing business along with good understanding in supply chain process and business operation
- Fluent Thai and English communication skills
My client provides:
- Flexible working hour
- Work from home policy
- Complaintive salary and benefits package
- International environment
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.