- Write clear, consistent, concise copy both Thai and English for mobile application
- Manage and maintain CRM/AEM, work with development team
- Work with various business user and legal to obtain industry specific terminology
- Obtain approval from required stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in in relevant field
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design
- Experienced in technical mobile application writer
- Able to identify User research and User Flows including but not limited to: content diagrams, content maps, wire frame diagrams, comprehensive diagrams and static prototypes.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Passionate about understanding (and keeping the team and clients in formed about) current and emerging UX/UI trends.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Thai with excellent communication skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.