Our client, who is from a well-established and leading financial services firm, is looking for a Technical Solutions Delivery Manager to join their team. The role will be focusing on evaluating the existing technologies and its design framework as well on deployment of projects on end-point security for the organisation.
- To manage on perform delivery of projects as well as ensuring / maintaining the endpoint security environment specifically Firewall management, System hardening, Threats / Vulnerability Management etc.
- To take up upcoming endpoint security projects that is related on transitioning their existing environment to cloud
- To ensure their endpoint security tools are running around the background with minimal downtime as well it complies with its standards and regulations of the organisation.
- Bachelor Degree with at least 4-7 years of working experience in Technical Delivery / Project Management, particularly in a portfolio of End-point security, ideally in a large organisation / MNC environment.
- A solid understanding of end-point security and its tools in the market.
- Good experience in infrastructure and systems such as Windows and Linux systems
- Knowledge / Experience in cloud technologies would be good to have (AWS, Cloud, GCP, Alicloud etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.