Our client is a leading logistics company covering services nationwide. They are looking for a Tax Manager to manage and facilitate the accurate preparation and filing of the company's tax while leading and coaching the team.
· Responsible for tax calculation, tax planning, tax expense reports, transfer pricing, tax analysis, and ROI calculation
· Plan/research/develop/analysis and execute tax strategy
· Oversee tax budgeting and forecasting both half-year and yearly
· Provide leadership, Insightful information and strategic direction to the Tax and Treasury team
· Handle tax audit (CIT and VAT) and response for tax office Service regarding tax compliance
· Advice the preparation of tax returns
· Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
The successful applicant will have:
· A Bachelor's degree/Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business with CPA
· 8+ years of working experience from both Big 4 or Large MNC organization in corporate taxation, tax advisory firm, or Revenue Department
· Medium to large team size management experience with 4 years of investment management experience
· Solid track record in achieving business results with energetic, dynamic and pro-active personality
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
· Thai nationality only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.