Our client is a Global FMCG company operating business for more than 50 years. They are looking for a Tax Manager to be responsible for Tax in compliance with laws and regulations and day to day tax matters.
· Responsible for tax calculation, tax planning, tax expense reports, transfer pricing, tax analysis, reconciliation for Withholding Tax, Prepaid Tax Stamp, and Prepaid Excise Tax and VAT report
· Plan/research/develop/analysis and execute tax strategy
· Oversee tax budgeting and forecasting both half year and yearly
· Provide leadership, Insightful information and strategic direction to the Tax and Treasury team
· Handle tax audit (CIT, WHT, VAT) and response for tax office service regarding to tax compliance
· Advice the preparation of tax returns
· Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
The successful applicant will have:
· A Bachelor's degree/Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field
· 6+ years of working experience from both Big 4 or Large MNC organization in corporate taxation, tax advisory firm, or Revenue Department
· Solid track record in achieving business results with energetic, dynamic and pro-active personality
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
· Thai nationality only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.