A leading retail business in Singapore is hiring a newly created Talent Acquisition Manager to lead and drive all cross-functional hiring across their Singapore retail operations and corporate headquarter.
- Design company's HR strategy and employer brand that consistently attracts top talent across diverse roles and countries and build a best in class team.
- Provide company-wide information by interpreting people data and analyzing figures on staff turnover, cost per hire etc.
- Develop and drive the implementation of the talent acquisition strategy and priorities aligned to the company's objectives.
- Build talent acquisition capability so that the resourcing and talent needs of the businesses are met and cost effectively; build networks and partnerships within local communities (e.g. Universities) to promote the brand
- Control the HR budget and report on current and future staffing costs and initiatives.
- Degree in Human Resource or related filed.
- You have 5+ years of experience in recruitment and staffing (in-house or recruitment agencies
- experience are welcomed)
- Working knowledge of key HR disciplines, including performance and talent management,
- compensation and benefits, and recruitment.
- Knowledge of Singapore Labour Law
- Energetic, agile, and drive to impact with a growth mind-set.
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105