Our client is a leading MNC which has constantly achieved strong business performance in ASIA. They are a highly sought-after company to work for, who offer a great career progression. There is now an opening opportunity for a HR professional role as a "Talent Acquisition" who has ability to manage end-to-end recruitment process, enhance on recruitment strategy, and process in the organization. They are looking for a qualified candidate who is young, dynamic, initiative with commercial mindset and strong in people-oriented as well as solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- Partner with internal people leaders to develop and execute talent acquisition strategies
- Oversee the hiring of management and executives, and manage the recruiting team and report on its performance
- Effectively coach with the TA team to ensure all candidate/hiring manager coordination activities run smoothly and efficiently (job posting, scheduling, job offer processing, on boarding, etc.) by setting clear goals and benchmarks for recruitment team
- Create comprehensive search assignments, ensuring a thorough understanding of the job responsibilities, business requirements and talent gaps
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers, HRBP's, vendors, and TA colleagues to create a partnership that yields consistent processes and results
- Develop a thorough knowledge of business and culture in order to help candidates fully comprehend and embrace the career opportunity
- Stay updated of recruiting trends and techniques
- Generate recruitment report, and analyze recruitment data
- Manage recruitment efforts and advertising budgets
- Develop and maintain a network of internal/external contacts to help source high potential talent
- Leverage social recruiting resources and in-house (if any) to identify and recruit the very best candidates
- Initiate and participate in projects that further both TA and Business Function capability
- Provide candidates with an accurate and compelling story as to why we're "Employer of Choice"
- Interview and assess senior candidates presented to hiring managers, including the use of face-to-face behavioral-based interviewing methodologies.
- Organize and lead post-interview debrief sessions with interview teams and candidates
- Extend offers of employment to selected candidates in collaboration with Total Rewards
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting
- Degree qualified in Management / Psychology / Law / HR related field is preferred
- At least 7 years' experience in HRM focusing on Recruitment
- Solid knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting components, including: search strategy, sourcing, engagement, qualification, assessment, candidate relationship management, compensation, and on boarding.
- Experienced in Mass Recruitment is preferable
- Excellent communication, presentation, analytical, and people management skills
- Dynamic, Versatile, Critical thinking, Positive attitude, and Hands-on with solid stakeholder management skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Deep internet research and networking skills that enables one to build a consistent and sustainable talent pipeline
- Hands-on and proactive approach with an organized and systematic thought process
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent in communication skills both Thai & English language
- Young, result-driven, energetic with excellent problem solving, analytical & interpersonal skills
- Thai Nationality ONLY
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.