You are passionate about working for one of the largest Infrastructure with Exchange in the world.
Our client, a respected and renowned brand in the banking industry
- 12 months Contract position with - possibly extendable/convertible/renewable
- Hybrid Working Environment
- The role will be based in Singapore.
Exchange Operations is looking for a team oriented person who can work without direction and is self-motivated.
The candidate must have experience with DAG configurations with Exchange 2013 or higher in a large environment.
Exchange Operations is responsible for keeping Exchange Sustainability at 99.9% SLA.
We are seeking a team member who's able to assist with reviewing documentation, Remedy ticketing, implementing change controls, and at time interfacing with clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, information security or related field, or Experience to commensurate.
- Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking.
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners.
- Assist with internal efficiencies projects and development.
- PowerShell Scripting
- Additional skills with App View X, Remedy, and Splunk.
- Skills with Trend
- 5 to 10 years' experience with Exchange 2013 or higher servers.
- Must have experience with Multi-Node DAG's across multiple data centers and Clustering in a large Exchange environment.
- Ability to maintain Exchange Operationally, with monitoring utilizing SCOM and On-Call availability and flexibility.
- Ability to troubleshoot to Root Cause Exchange mail flow issues for multiple client environment.
- Ability to take ownership of an initiative/issue through completion.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment via Skype, WebEx, or Teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with LOB's, Clients and Tech-savvy stakeholders.
- Experience desired with Exchange on Line / Office 365.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, and provide daily productive results.
For more information, or to apply, please DM or reach out to me with your updated resume at: Tluechaikam@argyllscott.sg
EA License No. 16S8105
Tharnthip (Bee) Luechaikam
EA Reg No: R22105059
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.