Argyll Scott is working with a top Securities in Asia and are looking for a strong self-motivated person to enhance the team with an open-minded attitude. If you want to explore, please reach out to me.
- Analyze business unit' existing IT systems and business models
- Map and document interfaces between legacy and new systems
- Draw up, supervise and document testing schedules for complete systems
- Oversee implementation of a new system including data migration
- Prepare project documents such as System Requirement Specification, Prototype, Work flow diagram, ER-Diagram and Program Specification
- Undertake the analysis of system Problems, identify impacts and propose solutions that meet with business needs.
- Develop solutions and related products
- Communicate to developers for business requirement explanation.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, IT, Information System, or related field.
- At least 4 years' experience in System Analyst
- Understand of common SDLC or Agile development.
- Good analytical skill and good interpersonal communication.
- Good interpersonal skills to work as a team member and as liaison with customers
- Understand software development lifecycles
- Self-motivated and results driven
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.