System Administrator for Linux and Middleware technology
(1 month renewable contract)
My client is a leading insurance firm looking to expand and growth their team, this is a great opportunity to get into a company that is investing into growth and creating great financial products to their customers.
We have an exciting opportunity to a System Administrator to be joining the team. You will be handling the administration of Linux and Middleware technology, handling the setup, administrating and configurations.
- Familiar with the usage and installation of applications in Redhat Linux systems.
- Vulnerability fixes.
- Ability to troubleshoot system level issues related to OS.
- Have hands-on experience in a REDHAT Satellite server.
- Experienced in setting up, administering servers and its configurations.
- Configure DNS, Iptables and support SMTP services as required.
- Regularly monitor and maintain a log of the critical services, performance of servers including monitoring of CPU, disk space, memory utilization.
- Strong knowledge on Filesystem and logical volume management.
- Participate in the implementation of project and additionally provide post-project support to customers.
- Strong knowledge on writing shell scripts and Ansible for automation.
- Provide break-fix solutions on hardware/software when needed.
- Participate in "On Call" weekly shift supporting off hours and weekend activity. This is rotating assignment shared with other members of the team.
- Hands-on with Jenkins / Nagios / EG monitor/ Dynatrace is preferred
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) and Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE ) certification preferred
- AWS DevOps/SysOps will be an added advantage
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Tan Yi Yun
EA Reg No: R1103437