Supply and Production Planning Manager
Salary: 90KB plus allowance
Our partner is a leading consumer goods company. They operate in Thailand for long time producing variety range of consumer products for numerous number of customers across the globe. Currently, they are looking for an experienced supply planning manager to lead strategy and operation of supply planning team
This role is responsible for leading production and supply planning in both strategy and operation view. In this role, you will:
- Manage the generation of the production schedule that supports the Master Production Schedule (MPS), which will be provided by the Manager - Inventory Control / Demand Planner.
- Monitor the production schedule and resolve scheduling issues within the production facility.
- Working through purchasing, ensure timely delivery of raw materials to ensure execution of the production schedule.
- Collaborate with the Manager - Inventory control /demand planning on forecast issues, with regards to plant capacity
- Ensure on-time delivery of material to customers (internal or external)
- Implementation all new operation planning system.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in manufacturing production/supply planning. You will have a Bachelor's degree in Engineer, Science, Business or related fie. It is highly desirable that you will have:
- Experience in FMCG industry, consumer goods or related industries
- 5 years' experience in production or supply planning
- Ability to analyse data and make required decisions based on data.
- Have experience of SAP system
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.