Our client is a global leading MNC luxury fashion brand, who is looking for "Store Manager" with luxury retail experience to base in KL, Malaysia.
You will be responsible for
· Driving sales performance to achieve the overall sales target
· Ensuring operational integrity and monitoring monthly profitably
· Analyze monthly store performance, update current market trend to cover every aspect of the business including competitor performance
· Manage team, coach, instruct, train, and monitoring staff performance
· Partner with Regional team and HR Manager for all employee relations issues to ensure effective resolution
· Maintain full organization of company assets per the back of house and front of house guidelines provided by headquarters
· Promote brand awareness, establish market/store presence, and capture competitive market share through community outreach and company sponsored events
We are looking for
- Malaysian citizens or PR Only
- 6 years of sales management experience in luxury retail
- Ability to analyze selling reports, identify market trends
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver effective results
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays
If you have match qualifications and are interested in this position, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp : (+66) 65 423 9193
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.