A global mid-size consulting firm is looking to hire a mid experienced or senior Data Scientist due to a recent expansion of their team in Hong Kong. Well known in singapore, they are working on a project base for their MNC clients: Financial Services, Retail, Healthcare and Telcommunication.
In a team of 4 people, you should be comfortable working with very large data sets residing in different data stores in disparate formats and be strong with hands-on implementation. and also able to work on and lead complex data analysis projects using standard modelling and data transformation approaches.
- Understanding the client technical problem and define/design a solution.
- Build from scratch the solution using large data sets
- Partner up with internal/external resources IT, data engineers, data analyst
- Act a Project Manager and present the solution to the stake holders
- Mentoring junior and interns
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering or related degree
- 3+ up to 8 years of overall experience as a Data Scientist
- Ability to understand complex data science solutions
- Preference for customer data analytics/large data sets past experience
- Excellent communication in English and Cantonese and data visualization skills (Tableau, PowerBI, etc)
Location: Hong-Kong WFH full for now
Salary budget: up to HKD 70k *12 months - depending on seniority
Interested in this description? Would you like to know more?
The next steps are to apply with an updated CV to email@example.com or a first call through my direct line +852 6106 7562 - Wechat: Paris_Herard for a confidential discussion.