The Sr. commercial finance Manager should have a pro-active and collaborative approach, along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to be able to liaise with and influence colleagues at all levels. Strong analytical, numeracy and modelling skills are essential, along with a highly developed commercial awareness. Individuals should be able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Partnering with the wider business and liaising directly with senior leaders to provide commercial insight and analysis, and create tailored dashboards and reports.
- Participate with forecasting tool, building and maintaining financial models by understanding commercial drivers of the business and future growth plans
- Supporting the annual strategic planning process partnering with business segments to create and develop proposals for achieving longer term growth targets as well as involvement in strategic reviews
- Owning board decks including the presentation to the Finance Director/C-level whilst liaising with the Finance leadership team around content and commentary
- Work in partnership with the Finance Business Partner (FBP) and Commercial (Product) teams on the LTP and phased budget targets
- Providing the right balance of challenge and support around commercial decision making
- Accountable for weekly, periodic and quarterly reporting along with periodic rolling forecast in the assigned area
- Manage the investment tracking and analysis e.g. capital, price, promotion, range changes, etc to ensure delivering sufficient insight to business within timeline
- Simplify and improve performance reporting & forecasting to increase accuracy and sufficient for decision making
- Ad-hoc project work to support the Exec team
- Degree in Business Administration, Business Economics or Finance and Accounting field
- Experience in leading a team.
- Experience in FP&A, budgeting and Forecasting is a must.
- Experience in Business Partnering, preferably in Commercial Finance.
- Proficient in using MS Offices (Excel, PowerPoint, words and So on.)
- Strong organizational and operational skills, able to plan effectively and solving problems.
- Strong analytical skills and drive for results.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and employees.
- Ability to cope with high-pressure assignments and used to meeting strict deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy.
- Worked within a highly commercial role and influenced decision making
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.