Solution/Data Architect/Up to 140k/Conglomerate
Looking to elevate your career and significantly impact a leading APAC conglomerate? Our client is searching for a talented Solution/Data Architect to join their top-tier team of internal data consultants. With over 400,000 skilled employees and an impressive range of businesses, our client dominates the market in multiple major sectors.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a powerhouse conglomerate and work alongside a team of industry leaders with excellent remuneration. If you are a skilled Solution/Data Architect looking to take on a challenging and rewarding role, we encourage you to apply today!
- Lead the development of solution architectures while keeping business needs and technological constraints in mind, selecting technology standards, describing configuration paradigms, and identifying demand for the reference architecture.
- Lead technological changes in architecture, roadmaps, and blueprints.
- Developers were given advice and guidance on quality control processes and standards to ensure that technical work was under the IT Policy and relevant IT controls.
- As an architectural expert, you will advise on technical and risk aspects of adopting new technology such as Cloud Computing, Digital, Big Data, AI/ML, etc.
- Define enterprise-grade architectural design frameworks that are well integrated with existing systems.
- Participate in project teams to support architecture standards and solutions.
- Experience in at least two IT disciplines, such as enterprise architecture, solution architecture, network management, application development, database management, or operations, is required.
- Exhibit knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation patterns.
- Knowledge of DevOps tool chains and processes is required.
- Broad technological knowledge in applications, platforms, systems, networks, security, etc.
- Experience with large-scale, complex projects, as well as cross-functional problem-solving, is preferred.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving abilities are required.
- Knowledge of application development, architecture standards, methodologies, hardware, and software principles is required.
- Certification as a Cloud Architect is highly desired.
- Excellent English communication skills
Solution/Data Architect/Upto 140k/Conglomerate
To apply for this position or to learn more about the employer or job responsibilities, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.