Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity with a global technology conglomerate company? Look no further than our client, seeking a Solution Architect with strong technical expertise. With over a million users on their platform and continuing growth, this is an exciting time to join our client's team. As a Solution Architect, you will work across the APAC region and play a critical role in the company's success. Apply today and join a team that is shaping the future of technology!
- Be an OceanBase technical expert in all aspects.
- Engage prospects and learn about their pain points, technical challenges, and how OceanBase can add value.
- Hands-on work with customers to demonstrate and communicate best practices for implementation.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of competing and complementary technologies and how to position OceanBase DB in relation to them.
- Give instructions on how to resolve customer-specific technical issues.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing to continually improve the OceanBase product and market position.
- A bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, management information systems, or a related field is preferred.
- Recognize the customer's needs and propose a technical solution.
- Experience working with customers in a pre-sales or post-sales technical role for at least five years. 2+ years of experience as a solution architect at an established database technology company or a company with a mature cloud DB offering is preferred.
- Knowledge of mainstream database products such as Oracle, MySQL, Snowflake, MongoDB, Amazon Aurora, and Google Spanner, as well as proficiency in at least one. Experience with at least one public cloud environment.
- Working with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams, such as direct and channel marketing, solution architect teams, product management, and account management teams, is preferred.
- Ability and willingness to travel for work.
- Strong Cantonese and English skills. A basic understanding of Mandarin would be advantageous.
To apply for this position or to learn more about the employer or job responsibilities, please email your updated CV to email@example.com or +852 5240 9005
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.