About Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand, a Hydrogen Group's recruitment consultancy firm, is working with a Leading technology company . They are now looking for a Solution Architect (Data Center) to join their team in Bangkok.
- Plan and design the architecture of the data center integration solution and take primary responsibility for building product competitiveness.
- Take the lead in outputting cross-product ICT architecture solution baselines for different application scenarios of data centers. Promote the collaborative planning, development, and verification of Huawei's products based on scenario-specific typical customer requirements to improve the overall competitiveness of the solution.
- Explore and seize key opportunities, make breakthroughs in product portfolio solutions in valued countries, industries, and valued customers, develop replicable solutions and capabilities, enable field offices, and improve operational efficiency.
- Build a data center ICT technical architecture consulting capability building platform: Lead the output of scenario-specific data center ICT consulting planning operation support suites. Continuously promote the mechanism of building, accumulating, and sharing the consulting knowledge base and experience base.
- Bachelor degree or above in related major
- At least eight years of experience in the ICT field and deep experience in consulting and planning the ICT architecture of data centers.
- Be familiar with one or more product fields. Have a proficient command of power supply and distribution, HVAC, weak current, fire extinguishing, and monitoring management systems. Be familiar with network, storage, server, and cloud computing products.
- Be proficient in using office software such as Autocad, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good command in English, both communication and writing.
- Be familiar with data center standards and specifications such as Uptime Institute Tier, TIA 942, and GB50174.
- Be familiar with ICT technologies and development trends in the data center field and be good at communicating with customers' mid- and high-level executives.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, logical analysis and written expression skills, cross-department coordination skills, overall view, proactive work, and strong sense of responsibility.
- Have a basic command of ICT consulting and planning methodologies and application practices in architecture planning projects.
- Electrical registrar, builder or uptime certification is preferred.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.