Argyll Scott is working with joint venture company in Banking industry who is now looking for a Solution Architect. If you are the one seeking for a new challenges with strong technology, please do apply.
*Only for Thai Nationality*
- Analyze current technologies used within the company and determine ways to improve.
- Design and decide on how things should be implemented where using all support design theories, data, and principle. No gut feelin
- Ensure the proposed solution are met with the users' requirements
- Act as Enterprise Service Bus and work cross-functionally among local and oversea Business, Operation, Vendors and IT teams to ensure the business initiatives and issues are using the best suitable solutions.
- Manage the on-going system development projects.
- Monitor and Troubleshooting and fixing on the related problem to ensure the system availability and stability is on agreed point.
- Govern the technologies, solutions, platforms that suitable for the company.
- Ensure the forefront of any technical challenges, clear any roadblocks before deployment.
- Minimum 4 years relevant information technology working experiences with Software Development.
- Experienced managing software development team with strong leadership, data-driven, strong logical thinking.
- Familia with Designing Pattern, Domain context and Domain Boundary.
- Ability to track record supporting and managing business applications.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with both internal and external users.
- High responsibility to complete the assigned tasks upon the target date
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experienced working with Financial company will be a benefits.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.