Our client who comes within one of the leading Asian financial services firm, is looking for a Senior System Administrator to join their team. The role is a permanent position and will be providing Implementation and technical support within the Network and Security Infrastructure maintenance and ops.
- Perform system upgrades and maintenance including patching, hotfixes etc
- Using existing maintenance tools to monitor the network to ensure the reliability of the systems
- Monitor network resource utilization and trends
- To implement security rules, procedure and policies with the security team.
- To report any issues related to network and security as well to work closely with external and internal stakeholders to resolve any necessary issues.
- Minimum Diploma / Degree with at least 3-5 years of working experience in end user IT Support
- A person who is experience in both environments, e.g Windows / Unix- Linux with some experience in support and implementing areas within LAN / WAN
- Familiar or experience in AD (Active Directory), Exchange, Web and Cloud Infra.
- Experience in DB (tools like Oracle, SQL, Db2) and virtualization tools (VMware / Hyper-V)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.