- Determining business needs via consultation, business analysis, and targeted observations.
- Assessing existing IT infrastructure and recommending suitable improvements solutions.
- Developing SAP applications design process and configuring customized SAP solutions.
- Design, Writing scripts and programs to create user-friendly interfaces and enhanced functionalities.
- Deploying SAP solutions and ensuring smooth system integration to achieve defined business goals
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues to optimize performance.
- Providing SAP system support and end-user training.
- Performing rigorous documentation of SAP processes and presenting progress reports following the strategic direction to achieve team target.
- Monitoring, advising and Manage 2-5 team members.
- Minimum 2 years of experience of SAP implementation with full cycle project and support in FI/CO/BPC/MM Modules.
- Ability to manage configuration and testing, great collaborate with clients and team member.
- Experienced user support, user training and upgrade projects
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Specialization in finance, project management, business administration, or a related field will be advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills with excellent command in English.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.