Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Senior Project Manager. This role will responsible for manag the project status and report the project status to the business units and the management.
Key responsibilities ;
- Being accountable for all aspects of projects management including estimation, timeline overall IT delivery, quality, customer management and financial performance.
- Monitor the project status and report the project status to the business units and the management.
- Liaise with the technical Leads ensuring appropriate resources are available for the allocated projects.
- Lead business meetings with the business units and other key stakeholders.
- Provide smooth communication with the project team and other key stakeholders.
- Drive the agile ceremonies and provide mentoring and training to the team members.
Key Qualifications ;
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in computer engineering, computer science or related field.
- 5-10 years in IT industry with experience as project manager.
- Excellent customer management skills, consulting experience is a plus.
- Commercial and financial management experience.
- Good presentation and project management skills and proven track record in IT related project delivery
- Ability to understand and document current work practices, design tools and processes to gain in efficiency and quality.
- Interpersonal, communication skills and the ability to work effectively within a multicultural environment.
- PMP / PRINCE II/Scrum master certification is a plus.
- Fluent in written and spoken Thai and English with an excellent communication.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.