Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Senior Project Manager. This position will responsible for managing the overall delivery plan.
- Ensures proper plan at the level of underlying projects and the alignment with overall plan
- Performs oversight of all the sub-projects within the Integration program and manages dependencies and unblock critical issues
- Identifies program risks and m resolution working with the Risk Lead in Integration Office
- Coordination with various approval authorities
- Ensures project artefacts for all the committees are maintained
- Ensures the overall governances - Report to the Integration Steering Committee, Integration Management Committee, Risk Riview Committee and escalate issues requiring decisions
- Ensure right reporting to other forums like - ad-hoc status to any senior management
- Bachelor's degree with at least 8 years of relevant experience
- Good understanding of fund management industry
- Excellent power point and excel skills
- Strong analytical thinking and attention to details
- Enjoy working in a team environment with the ability to work on multiple workstreams and interact with all levels of people across the region
- Able to work under stressful environment and with multiple stakeholders
- Positive attitude
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.