- Deep knowledge and understanding of competitors, pricing positioning, new launches, strategy, commercial approach, positioning and all related aspects
- Experience in managing P&L control and tracking Budget
- Elaborate and execute the strategic plan: messages, positioning, materials, and actions.
- Manage the digital tools available for each brand (website, social media, etc.)
- Communicate cross funtional with leadership skill and people management
- Manage the media investment with clear understanding of the different actions
- Sales team training with delivery right message on brand awareness
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing or any relevant area
- 5-7 years' of experience in Marketing within pharmaceutical industry
- Strong strategic thinker with ability to formulate, develop and execute strategy
- Experience with omnichannel is desirable
- Advanced English level, both written and spoken.
- Strong analytical skill
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.