About the Senior Product Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining a broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including brand management, market research, events management and directory/ league table submissions
The salary range for this role is THB150k - 200k per month + provident fund + allowance + bonus
- Develop long-term business plan, business development plan and marketing strategy for designated portfolio in line with corporate strategies & local specific needs
- Execution of marketing plan and promotional activities are aligned with strategies and translated into a plan of action
- Lead digital marketing with digital team support
- Develop a new product lunch plan in line with global strategies & local specific needs
- Ensure pre-launch readiness of new product and successful of new product launch
- Supervise team of in-house & external sales force ensuring optimised operational execution and business target achievement
- Ensure accurate short- and long-term sales forecast for assigned products
- Monitor all sales strategies / activities that are needed to realise the annual sales targets
- To obtain the in-depth specialised knowledge of assigned therapy, market environment and products in order to
- Provide technical consultation and training to internal sales teams, external product manager and customers (doctors, and pharmacists, authorities)
- Maintain good relationship with opinion leaders and other key influences
- Maintain products, competitors and healthcare environment knowledge
-Brand P&L management
-Assure that all company procedures are followed maintaining a proper marketing excellence execution
To succeed in the Senior Product Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the senior business development teams, cross borders and internal matrix
- Bachelor's degree in pharma or related field, post-graduate degree a plus
- Fluent in English
- Extensive marketing experience (min. five years) in pharmaceuticals companies
- Experience in digital marketing is a plus
- Able to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively with others, both one-on-one and in a group to drive the business forward
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Windows, particularly MS Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strategic leadership - ability to drive both short and long-term brand growth and profitability
- Strong analytical skills - ability to translate analysis into insights, sustainable strategies, and actionable plans
This international pharmaceutical firms need no introduction and is recognized as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities wait the right person in this exciting Senior product Manager job.
Apply today or call 091-894-2995 to discuss this new opportunity.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.