Senior Plant FP&A
( Senior Individual Contributor role )
Job Responsibilities :
- Delivering financial analysis input into business cases, costs and schedules to support growth in the business.
- To handle continuous process improvement on management reporting, report standardization and rationalization and you will develop and implement action plans on business performance optimization.
- Design and deliver effective financial and management reporting.
- Collaborate on corporate budgeting process, including expenses controlling, budgeting, forecasting.
- Monitoring Plant KPI
- Other Ad hoc task.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Experienced leveraging financial and business systems to monitor business activities.
- Experience working MNC FMCG - Production Plant exposure
- Agriculture / Proteins experience is preferred
- Familiar with Power BI tools
- Good stakeholder engagement skills and able to manage changes due to transformation.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.