About Our Client
Our client is a European manufacturing firm with strong global presence. They are currently looking for a Senior Operations Controlling Manager to support their new business unit in Thailand.
This role will partner with the Supply Chain teams supporting business analytics for monthly performance results and forecasting. This includes providing timely and relevant financial analysis to support the decision-making process for areas currently including logistics, warehousing and other associated business areas.
- Design and develop monthly spending reports and month end variance analysis for supply chain areas. Coordinate with accounting, corporate FP&A and/or other partners on financial, cost and accounting issues. Identifies, recommends, and drives solutions to problems
- Partner with Logistics and Warehouse teams to develop insightful tools and reporting to enable effective and efficient analytics to understand trends, and drive decision making
- Lead in-depth financial analysis to support understanding of key drivers of results and implications on annual targets/commitments
- Lead the IBP (Integrated Business Planning) process for select business unit from a financial perspective, providing insight on key variance drivers and their impact on future plans
- Implement process improvements and engage in the design and execution of system improvements to provide clear, transparent reporting and analytics
- Provide support and guide the management team in the development of supply chain's long-range plan, annual operating plan, and monthly financial forecasts, by providing data and analysis
- Act as finance lead on project teams in support of new product/business opportunities or cost savings initiatives. This can include ad-hoc analysis of new and existing business opportunities for financial justification to support decision making, as well as executing process improvements through enhanced technology and reporting
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance ore relevant field
- 10+ years of related working experience, preferably from automotive or multinational manufacturing environment
- Advanced analytical skills along with strong knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and a Thai native speaker
- Team oriented with the ability to engage and influence cross functional teams
- Must be results oriented with strong attention to detail and deadlines
- Systems application experience on SAP and PowerBI
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.