We are partnering with a fast growing bank, to look for a Senior Manager, Technology Risk.
- Develop and maintain corporate-wide technology risk management and cyber resilience policy and process in compliance with the regulator's requirements;
- As a second line of defense, assist risk owners in identifying and measuring risks to build a corporate-wide cyber and technology risks profile;
- Assist senior management in overseeing cyber and technology risks by ensuring controls are properly designed, implemented and operated as intended, and ascertain the consistency of risk assignment;
- Interpret key risk statistics for reporting to senior management on regular basis;
- Coordinate to evaluate emerging cyber threat scenario for continuous improvement on cyber security response preparation for Business Continuity Management (BCM);
- Participate in cyber threat intelligence analysis to gauge the prevailing cyber threat landscape, and make recommendation on improving the company risk posture;
- Keep abreast of technological knowledge in managed area of responsibility, and provide recommendations for adaptation of new technologies and standard with reference to prevailing industry best practices
- University degree preferably in information technology, information security or related discipline;
- Minimum 6 years of experience in information security or technology risk management field, Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager, Technology Risk & Cyber Resilience;
- Holder of security certificates - CRISC, CISA, CISM, CISSP or other equivalent certificates is preferred;
- Practical experience and knowledge in risk management framework and methodology;
- Knowledge in control frameworks such as C-RAF, TM-E-1, TM-G-1 published by the HKMA, SWIFT Customer Security Programme, etc.;
- Experience in working for major financial institutions
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.