Argyll Scott is partnering with a life insurance company to look for a pensions compliance manager.
- Responsible for pensions compliance
- Provide regulatory compliance support and advisory on pensions
- Develop, review and revise relevant compliance monitoring
- Ensure proper preparation of regulatory reports to comply with relevant procedures and requirements
- Maintain strong working relationships with regulators
- Support ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Minimum 5 years or above working experience in Insurance/Pensions sector
- Relevant pensions compliance, controls, assurance and/or risk experience
- Strong passion in Pensions industry with good working knowledge in relevant regulatory requirements
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Candidates with Pensions and/or Trustee Audit/Assurance experience in consultancy firms i.e. Big 4s may be considered
Please apply directly or email Karen Yung at kyung <@> argyllscott.com.hk with your current salary, expected salary and notice period for the position.