An internationally renowned Consumer Products company with instantly recognisable portfolio of products across global markets.
- This role ensures the long-term growth of the Category by leading a high-performance Research & Development function to deliver incremental, sustainable, and profitable innovation.
- Ensures the market competitiveness of the product portfolio and compliance with relevant corporate and regulatory guidelines & policies, e.g., food and package safety, intellectual property management, nutritional analysis, etc.
- Plays a lead strategic role on new products development, improved products, and increased efficiency on flavour application processes.
- Provides technical direction and leadership within the department whilst building the capability of others.
- Possesses a strategic and innovative mindset in discovery, evaluation, and application of new technologies in food/process research and development.
- Whilst the role is based in Singapore, travel to and working from manufacturing plants, suppliers, test facilities, Flavour Houses, Chefs or regional offices are typically required.
- This role is both an individual contributor role (direct project work/management) and contributing through others / people leadership role.
- Bachelor of Food Science or Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in food R&D / product development environment.
- A record of leadership and significant achievement within a major international FMCG (fast-moving consumer goods company).
- Experience in leading R&D teams and product development projects inc. building the capability & effectiveness of those teams.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Manorit Singh Rakhra
EA Reg No: R1768804