We are working with a wholesale bank who are looking to hire a Senior Liquidity Risk Manager. The candidate will be responsible for reviewing and enhancing risk management policies. You will also be participating in maintaining FTP curves based on current market and assets and liabilities strategy.
- Review and enhance risk management policies
- Maintain FTP curves based on current market and assets and liabilities strategy
- Respond to FTP quote requests from different business units
- Maintain proper records on special FTP applications
- Support in risk management system enhancement and perform User Acceptance Test.
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis on ALM/FTP issue
- University graduate with minimum 4 years of experience on balance sheet management, FTP management and familiar with banking business
- Sound knowledge in foreign exchange, bonds, swaps and other treasury products
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Bloomberg/Reuters, MS Office applications and Chinese word processing, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge in VBA will be a plus
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.