Our client is looking for a CRM professional to develop CRM strategy and lead the team to implement CRM system and omni channel programs including acquisition, retention, cross-selling synergies and engagement.
- Reports directly to the Head of CRM and works closely with the analysis team to develop cross-selling opportunities and customer relations campaign.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate the best support in analytic tools and enhance membership privileges
- Fully accountable on customer experience strategy and retention based on the brand directions, aims to improve customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for strategic planning, manage and improve effectiveness and accuracy of local customer database.
- Regular review of current system and provide recommendations if appropriate in support of running CRM programs in order to drive efficiency.
- Bachelor degree in business related studies or marketing
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in CRM and digital marketing with good understanding of high-end membership program
- Willing to experiment with new concepts and approaches. Comes up with creative solutions to difficult problems. Positive working attitude with strong analytical and quick problem solving skills
- Hands on experience on handling sizeable database and knowledge on how to measure marketing activities and transaction driven
- Excellent data analytics and customer metrics measurement skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Tiffany Cheng at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.