Senior Logistics Manager
Salary: 130-150 KB per Month
Our partner is a world-class chemical company. They operate more than 15 years. Currently, they are looking for a very experienced Logistic people to drive all logistic activities.
- Manages multiple external logistics partners - freight forwarders, ocean carriers, consolidators, transload operators, dray carriers, and transportation management service providers - to ensure continuous cost and service improvements
- Manage operation as well as import/export and ensure that it follows international regulations and law
- Keep track and improve overall logistics operation to reduce operational cost and increase efficiency
- Layout overall logistics performance with forecast and budget analysis
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in chemicals. You will have a Bachelor's degree in Logistics and Supply Chain, or relevant field and It is highly desirable that you will have:
- 8 years of working experience in Logistic or related in the field
- Preferably experienced in regional
- A good presentation skill
Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.