Argyll Scott is looking for a Java Developer to join our premium client based in Bangkok. They are the technology solution and service providers who is currently having many interesting new digital, e-commerce, and Banking projects for new generation Developer to work on.
They are now looking for a strong Java Developer who is energetic, passionate, and love technology to join their dynamic and professional team in Bangkok.
- Design, implement and maintain java application phases
- To take part in software and architectural development activities
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established java application processes
- Develop technical designs for application development
- Develop application code for java programs
- Experience with one of the following technologies: AWS (EC2, ECS/EKS, S3, Lambda, IAM, Aurora, API Gateway etc.) and cloud database technologies (AWS RDS, Aurora, Postgres, Azure SQL, etc.) is a plus
- Practical experience with agile development methodologies and tools e.g. Scrum, JIRA.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.