Our client is a regional leader in their field of ethically produced products. Due to continued expansion they are focusing on strengthening their HR team with a business-critical role of Senior Human Resources Business Partner/ Manager. So if you are looking to work for a good reputable multinational company that will enhance your career progression with good work-life balance and competitive salary structure, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
- Working closely with the Human Resources Director this role will build relationships with a number of key stakeholders across the business .
- Working as part of a broader HR team, this role will work across a spectrum of HR services, ranging from Talent Development, Talent Management, Organization Development, Compensation and Benefits, Performance Management, Talent Acquisition and Employment Branding.
- The successful candidate will also analyse trends along with the global HR team to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Handle and manage complex day to day associate management issue.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
- The successful candidate will hold a Bachelor's Degree in any HR or business administrative related fields
- At least 8 years' direct experience in Human Resources functions as HR generalist, HR Manager, or Human Resources Business Partner, possess working experience from manufacturing working environment will be great advantage
- Fluency in English both writing and speaking
- Strong communication skills, team player oriented and ability independently
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Williams Neil Martin
EA Reg No: R2197347