About Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand, a Hydrogen Group's recruitment consultancy firm, is working with well-known IT consulting business in Thailand. Now, they are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to support their business.
- Build and maintain web applications Strong using low code/no code platforms, GraphQL familiar with BPMN, React, Node.js, GraphQL, HTML, CSS,
- Collaborate with SA/QA and Backend developers to design and implement all frontend components.
- Work with databases, including SQL, to store and retrieve data as needed.
- Write efficient, well custom code that is easy to maintain and update.
- Develop responsive user interfaces that work seamlessly across different devices and platforms.
- Ensure web applications meet high standards of quality, performance, and security.
- Work in agile development environment, development methodologies, sprint planning, daily stand ups, retrospectives and collaborating with stakeholders,
- source control systems (e.g., Git).
- Keep up to date with emerging trends and technologies in frontend development and apply them to projects as appropriate.
- Experience using API Gateway or similar tools to manage and monitor APIs
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior developers on the tea.
- Over 10 years of experience in software development, focus in Frontend.
- Proficient in ReactJS and other programming language would be advantage.
- Experience in leading and managing cross-functional software development teams would be advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with client leads and PO.
- Track record of delivering projects on time and meeting quality standards.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and modern software development practices.
- Strong work ethic and a passion for creating a positive team culture and fostering team spirit.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.