Senior Data Modeler/60-65k/Utility
Experienced Data Modelers, take advantage of this incredible opportunity with one of the largest companies in Hong Kong! With 7,000 employees and an expanding business, this company seeks talented individuals to join their Data Services team. As a successful candidate, you should apply your skills and knowledge to execute hands-on data modeling activities. Not only will you be a part of an exciting team, but you'll also receive a competitive salary package with a bonus and growth opportunities. Apply now to take your career to the next level!
- Planned, executed, and monitored the creation of logical and physical data models and the deployment of data marts and data lakes on target data and analytics platforms; performed data mapping, data interface governance, and performance tuning.
- This position is responsible for working independently throughout the project delivery lifecycle and will lead and drive the execution of data modelling projects under the supervision of the Senior Data Modeller.
- This position is responsible for supporting the Data Team to define and govern data modeling and design standards, tools, best practices, and related development for CLP data models (e.g. maintenance processes for data modeling artefacts, etc.).
- Plan and perform hands-on modelling, design, configuration, installation, and performance tuning.
- Planned, led and drove the database analysis to determine the optimal design of data structures and enterprise data warehouse.
- This position assists the Data Team in defining and governing data modeling and design standards, tools, best practices, and related CLP data model development (e.g. maintenance processes for data modeling artefacts, etc.).
- Plan and carry out hands-on modeling, design, configuration, installation, and performance optimization.
- Planned, led, and drive the database analysis to determine the best data structure design and enterprise data warehouse.
- At least 5 years of experience in data modeling and database design is required. Knowledge of data modeling principles, methods (including conceptual, logical, and physical data models), and techniques are needed (e.g. Data Vault, Kimball, etc.).
- Experience with data warehouse, data lake, and enterprise big data platforms in complex data structures is required, as is knowledge of metadata and master data management.
- Experience in energy or other asset-intensive industries will be highly valued.
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple complex assignments, and solve problems creatively.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
Senior Data Modeler/50-65k/Utility
HKD 50-65k/month + 4 months bonus
Are you interested in this description? Would you like to learn more? The following steps are to send an updated CV to email@example.com or +852 6106 7562
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.