Argyll Scott is partnering with a leading life insurer to look for a senior compliance manager.
- Lead the delivery of regulatory requirements, group policies & procedures and resolving regulatory issues
- Oversee the regulatory compliance activities and support compliance risk assessment
- Support the development, implementation and monitoring of compliance programs and training
- Provide general advisory to the team on AML, sanction and sales and distribution compliance etc.
- Lead and coach team members to develop an agile mindset and provide pragmatic solutions to business
- Provide compliance training/briefing to support business growth
- Responsible for the regular reports and calls with overseas counterparts including Group Compliance
- Degree holder with minimum 10 years of relevant compliance experience in insurance industry
- Sound knowledge of regulations, legislation and best practices in insurance industry
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good presentation and communication skills
Please apply directly or reach out to Karen Yung at kyung <@> argyllscott.com.hk for the opportunity.