A new and exciting Senior Business Analyst (contract till Dec 2023) for a large global bank in Singapore. Looking for someone with experience with strong front to back implementation experience and change management experience.
- Someone able to start early April
- Does not require a visa due to the timing of the start date
- contract has a chance of extension
- Solid understanding of the Financial/Treasury markets to carry out day-to-day work in a manner that achieves the project objectives
- Excellent understanding of Covered Bonds issuance, Asset Monitoring, Asset Pool creation and associated controls.
- Provide subject matter expertise on pricing, booking, risk management and life cycle management
- Helping TM business in defining and operationalizing CB TOM by working closely with front to back audiences (People, Process and technologies)
- Drafting the PPG, CA and CGCS artefacts and work with broader audience during the process.
- Facilitating the build of Risk Management and Governance Policies and Procedures.
- Responsible for delivering CB Policies and Procedure documents required in relation to MAS 648 compliance.
- Help during ORA, GRAM and TPRM assessments.
- Review requirements as defined by the users, ensure functional or non-functional requirements are documented on time with adequate details and help technology in building effective solutions by actively participating in solutioning & design.
- Closely work with IT during design, development, and testing.
- Possesses Stakeholder management, business analysis, documentation (functional specs, etc), test design, feature prioritisation and testing
- Provide coordination and work with development team to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Requirement gathering with a multitude of stakeholders from different disciplines within the bank and of different levels of seniority
- Able to participate in detailed discussions related to feature decomposition and technical design
- Assist in producing good business and functional requirement documents that are of the appropriate level of detail for the audience concerned
- Manage overall planning, tracking and reporting of all milestones, tasks and deliverables including inter-dependencies across other projects.
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks which may have an impact on costs / delivery timelines.
- Provide updates to the governance forums (PSC/PgSC, etc) and key stakeholders on the project status, risks and issues throughout the project lifecycle
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R1873088
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.