Our client is a global leading insurance company in Thailand whom is looking for Senior Call Center Manager to manage the Customer Service Team and assure the best service provided to customer.
- Lead Customer Care Team which handles all of Health Insurance products and be able to support the team members to achieve operational goals
- Create Standard Operating Procedure to allow highest efficient of workflow and be able to plan call volume for the team
- Build and maintain good relationship with Business Partners and Customers and manage complaints if have
- Work well with other departments to improve customer services quality
- Ensure on team development from Customer Care Training
The successful applicants will have:
- 8-10 of experience in customer service in insurance industry
- Experience in Health Insurance is required
- Experience in claims' process is a plus
- Has at least 4 years of management experience with proof of strong leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skill with strong customer focus
- Excellent proficiency of English both written and spoken
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please feel free to apply via "Apply Now" or contact Pavisa (Dao) for more details at 02-107-2904 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.