A Top Tier Global Bank is looking for a contract Senior Business Analyst for their Global Finance Team, working closely with the technology team to deliver change projects in regulatory reporting.
- Represent Finance Change Delivery to participate & support various Regulatory / Strategy / Global Market Business Driven projects
- Working closely with Regulatory Reporting and Policy Team as well as Central Change Team to perform review, assessment & analysis to identify & document business requirement on system/process changes required on Capital Calculation & Reporting System
- Bridging Business & Information Technology (IT) Team to prioritize and deliver the system/process changes required on Capital Calculation & Reporting System
- Participate in testing to ensure the system/process change deliver by IT is aligned to the business requirement with quality
- Working in conjunction with Front Office, IT partners and Operations users be responsible to define the Implementation plan and manage the Implementation
- Solid experience in a Banking environment in Finance / Risk / IT related roles.
- Knowledge of Investment Banking Product (Equity & IR Derivative)
- Understands the full project lifecycle from requirements through to implementation.
- Ability to write requirements documents and other documents in a clear and concise manner.
- Track record of working within Change Management or Project Teams desirable.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.