We are currently assisting a global banking client of ours in search for a self-motivated, ambitious Project Manager with business analysis skills to join a regional team targeting Operations Change for Fixed Income products.
- Project management for multiple system enablement
- Understand business requirements and carry out test cases and plans
- Work closely with Front Office, IT department and Operations in order to manage and implement operational processes
- Analyse client trading practices and behaviour and upgrade current back office platform
- Recognized degree holder with 10+ years relevant experience gained as a project manager
- Sound knowledge of Fixed Income products
- Has handled complex projects involving triparties with new custodians
- Experienced in change management for operational changes
- Experiencing upgrading back office platforms and post-trade system implementation
- Self-motivated with exceptionally strong stakeholder management and communication skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.