Argyll Scott are currently recruiting a Senior Analyst for an established business based in Dubai. This is an 8-12-month fixed term contract with great exposure and autonomy to enable your career to flourish.
You will need to be available to start the contract in June. This opportunity will be ideal for an analytical individual with strong reporting and communication skills.
- Working closely with Senior Management and Directors to aid in key decision making
- Develop project economics and establish client profitability
- Budgeting and forecasting to support business objectives
- Completing various reports; building thoughtful analysis to clarify undefined problems
- Identify trends or concerns, keeping up to date with current and potential performance
- Business partnering within a cross functional team and building effective relationships
- Providing support during local audits
- Ad hoc duties to support the wider business and projects
- Management Consulting / Professional Services background
- Available immediately or to start in June
- Relevant finance and reporting experience
- Exposure to data analytical and business intelligence tools; SAP, Power BI, Tableau
- Ideally experience with Oracle
- Ability to work under pressure and exceed targets
This is a well-established business with an excellent reputation in the market. You will be part of a diverse team with invaluable exposure on offer within a highly commercial environment.
Salary & Benefits
30,000 - 34,000AED monthly
Employee Sponsorship and Healthcare cover