Argyll Scott is working exclusively with leading Technology company in Thailand. Currently to improve their systems to allies with business growth, they are looking for a strong SCRUM Master.
- Lead and facilitate the Agile ceremonies (e.g., Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Retrospective, etc.)
- Provide support to the Scrum team, including facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Work with the Product Owner to build and maintain the product roadmap and backlog.
- Identify and work to resolve roadblocks and dependencies to be sure the team can work effectively and deliver against the agreed development plans.
- Develop and improve team members' business knowledge and product knowledge.
- Manage and improve process within the development team.
- Track project costs to meet budget.
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in Computer, IT, or Engineering degree is preferred.
- Strong Knowledge about Omni-Channel or CRM or Campaign Management System.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile/Kanban development and principles.
- Leadership, coaching, mentoring skills are needed to utilize those skill for team's potential.
- Proactively seek feedback from team members.
- Scrum Master certificate is an advantage.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.