A leading client in the food & beverage sector has asked us to support them on a permanent hiring they are looking to fulfil. We are looking for a SAP SD OTC Consultant with experience in SAP S/4 Hana platform who has experience in working with national and international teams.
- Analyse, maintain and optimise existing processes - covering trade promotion to order management to invoicing.
- Review and handle any change requests within SAP Solution manager
- Support National companies working with our customer
- Advise sales departments, inter company, marketing and accounts receivable with regard to process improvement.
- Support internal SAP roll-outs and supervise external consultants, developers and resources.
Your skill sets:
- A degree within Business, Business Administration or a similar qualification based on commerce
- Experience in customising SAP SD with some additional experience in ABAP Development
- Knowledge of SAP MM and SAP FI would be beneficial
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes within the consumer goods industry
- Experience in SAP Solution Manager and MS Office,
- Communication skills in German and English,
- Some travel required
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge and looking to join a global FMCG business? Looking for exposure on working on global SAP templates in the S/4 environment?
If so and your skill sets are a match to our clients needs then please apply with an updated CV and current contact number and a member of our team will be in touch