Hydrogen Group is working with one of our long term Oil and Gas clients on an exciting new interim role.
This role is maternity cover.
They are looking for experience with the following -
- Bachelor's Degree, specialised training or equivalent work experience (i.e., 3 - 4 years' experience in a senior Finance and Accounting positions and 2+ years' experience with development of financial system functionality preferably as a team member of a large financial system development project)
- Accountancy qualification or working towards one (e.g. CIMA, CPA, ACA, ACCA)
- Significant experience with SAP, BWs or other comparable financial systems
- Relevant work experience within the Finance team of a business or relevant areas of the central Finance function.
- Previous involvement in and experience of systems deployment activities, with an emphasis on data preparation/mapping and user training.
- Knowledge of Segment MI, Group Reporting or Business Reporting processes
- General understanding of systems deployment activities, with an emphasis on data preparation/mapping and user training.
- Exposure to financial control processes within a business context
- Data Validation/Master Data
For further information or a confidential chat - please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org